Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TECHNICAL CHALLENGES OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
WHAT ARE THEY?
Since I started this course I haven’t had the adobe suite at home to work on, so ive found the software to be the hardest challenge to conquer. I was brought up using a Pc as well so adapting to the mac has been a small issue although now that ive crossed over to the darkside I think ill stay here.
HOW CAN WE SOLVE THEM?
I’m saving up my pennies to buy a Mac and the adobe suite to use at home, the more time I spend exploring the software the better my skills will progress. I want the privilege to make my own projects and learning how to do them in my own time.
WHAT RESOURCES ARE OUT THERE?
The GD industry has its finger in every pie, if its print, magazine, web or corporate there are many resources out there to use. Ive found tutorials, conferences, work shops to offer the biggest help
WHATS MY ANNUAL BUDGET?
As its my first year in design I haven’t yet set in stone an annual budget, though its in progress for next year. At them moment im paying off my GD course and buying gd course from time to time!
HOW CAN AN ABN BENEFIT YOUR FINACIAL APPROACH TO THESE RESOURCES?
If you have an Abn and your buying supplies for for career all of the items can be deducted on your TAX
HOW DO MAJOR PLATFORMS AFFECT TECHNICAL APPROACHES TO PROJECTS? IVE HAD A HARD TIME TRYING TO ADAPT BETWEEN THE TWO BUT IM COMING TO GRIPS THEM BOTH FINALLY. I THINK MAC ARE EASIER TO USE FOR DESIGN WORK AND PC ARE FOR WEB DESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment